Saturday, March 3, 2007

What to Write?

This request from Jane Parker, is one offer I prefer to accept. The reason or reasons, for my acceptance, I shall tell you after I have told Jane Parker. As of this moment, I have not told her yet. In addition, she did not ask me yet.

All right, after all the necessary simple procedure, done, here I am at Blog For All
http://bloggergang.blogspot.com/, thinking what to write? Well, the title, the subject, the topic, and of course the contents.

* blank *

Thus, I visited and browse blog pages by Jane Parker, the Author. Then, I read information about Jane Parker, her "About Me." To at least know her better, especially her intention for this blog for all.

Then I saw, Bollywood Masala, as one of the blogs she author.

Jeng! Jeng!! Jeng!!!

Can this be true, "Jane Parker and Bollywood Masala" ??? New York - USA <=> India?

Amazing connection. Soon I'll ask her about this.

There, her postings are:
Monday, September 25, 2006
Hritik Roshan - Video

and

Sunday, September 24, 2006
Rani Mukherjee - Video

That's it.

Nevertherless, this "Bollywood Masala" alone, brings back to my memory, my own life experience, that I feel, and I think, each and every single citizen of the world, perhaps, may prefer to experience, at least once, in this lifespan on earth.

So worth to blog? This, I believe so. Even if Jane Parker and I are the only people reading them. So I intent to proceed...

The God willing, so I shall begin soon, writing about this scene of my life story, that has remained not open to many individuals around me. Nor the entire blogging community. Or citizens of the world. Not even an Alien Hunter or the Martian.

OK, here goes...

First, the title: sAng Searcher's Bollywood Journey into the Hearts of Women.
by Zubli Zainordin

OK or not, the title...Jane Parker?

OK means, please play the opening song from "Dil To Pagal Hai"

Producer: Yash Chopra
Director: Yash Chopra
*ing: Shah Rukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Karisma Kapoor, Farida Jalal, Sp. App. Akshay Kumar
Music : Uttam Singh

The first cut and second cut.

After that I shall proceed to write, what's this all about, and what is next.

Be patience ok...

Zubli Zainordin

No comments: