Wednesday, March 7, 2007

THE PHONE CALL FROM A

A, is about 25 years of age, a man, and a friend of mine. Yet he is almost like my twin, from the view of others. To us we know that we are each unique and wide apart, in many respects, except that we shared some aspects in common. Perhaps we jive pretty well together, in total synergy, should we prefer to.

The story begins as I am enjoying myself, surfing the internet, for the first time, full time. Yes, at a house I rented, in Sungai Petani. Day and night.

One night, I receive a phone call via a mobile from A (his full name, reserved at the moment for security reason). He said, "Do you want to be a millionnaire, if so, come to Kuala Lumpur". I told him, sing a Hindi song first. So he sang, from the list of our favorites, a song when Salman Khan breaks a glass in a movie before he sings.

A few days later, I received another phone call from A. Then, another call, then another. The cycle goes on. Finally he asked me, "what is stopping you from going to Kuala Lumpur, and be a millionnaire" I told him, "Bank in some cash, I shall be there". He did. I bought a bus ticket, and off I go.

When I reached Kuala Lumpur. He is not there. I received another call from him, and he said, "take another bus straight to Sabak Bernam". I asked him, "are you sure, I shall meet the most beautiful women, there?" He answered, "more than 10, choose a few to your heart's desire". "I told him, "10?, I shall choose one woman, from the list".

So excited, I took a bus from Kuala Lumpur to Sabak Bernam, in my Bollywood journey into the hearts of women. In the hope of marriage with one of them. The most beautiful woman, inner and outer beauty.

The journey continues, as I hum a Hindi Song from Sanggam!

1 comment:

Jane Parker said...

It is an interesting post and it is the initial part. I want to know the full story. Who ever may be your friend A. But I think you have gone there to meet beautiful woman not be a millionnaire. In the post you have written "in the hope of marriage one of them" means you are not married yet. Cool life. I have written one letter about you to my friend at Deli, India. His name is Hunny. I have requested him too, to come and join our blog with me and you.