Thursday, March 8, 2007

A Owned The Internet Cafe Without Coming Out a Single Cent

This is Part 3

You recall, in Part 2, I was traveling by bus from Kuala Lumpur to Sabak Bernam, Selangor. It was a wonderful journey, I was talking to a girl who was sitting next to me in the bus. I inquired about Sabak Bernam, the women there, and much more. I also sharre a bit of my life experiences with her, and place a few information neatly into the heart.

She looked sleepy to me. So I stop talking. We were resting our heads on each respective seat. After a while she dozed off. Slowly her head was nicely resting on my right shoulder. I then made her sleeping more comfortable by sharing my right arm as a pillow.

I slept too. Then, the bus stopped. Yes, here I am at Sabak Bernam. We bid farewell, and promised to meet again.

There, A was standing fully dressed like a Shahrukh Khan, next to his sport car. We greeted each other. Both of us were talking at the same time, to cover most space to be filled in, while we have not been together like this, since.

I have a Master degree in communication, this I know for a fact, if both of us are talking, who is listening, so I kept quite and listen. A, drives the car with me along to a row of shop houses.

Next we enter a cyber cafe. He said, I am now a share partner of this Internet Cafe, without paying a single cent. That, I want to know...how? Perhaps share with you his secret to owning this cyber cafe, free. Then, A continued, more cyber cafes, and more business entities, he shall own within this few years.

He said, you are a partner also in all these business ownerships, "thus, the million dollar, mentioned during our phone conversation".

We adjourn for lunch. Food here, is worldly paradise. I ate to my heart's content. Then he said, I have asked a woman to cook dinner for us tonight. "For marriage, do you like a widow or a virgin?"

The food in my mouth literally dropped into the plate! Yes, as I was thinking this meeting, dinner, widow or virgin, to choose at least one for a marriage purpose.

Then, A assured, "Never mind, you still have a lot of time to think this out. Eat first, and then please study the cyber cafe, use your expertise - how it can be profitable. Use the internet freely, it now partly belongs to us. I shall pick you up for dinner tonight. The woman and her daughter is eager to meet you!"

Eager to meet me? Wow!

What do you think, shall I choose the mother or the daughter. The widow or the virgin.

The journey continues...

No comments: